2013年2月20日星期三

The Catalysts for near Field Communication

NFC sessions will take place in each of the six tracks, The Wallet War, Securing Mobile Payments and Services, EMV Implementation & Financial Services, Electronic ID for a Secure Identity, Commerce Convergence: Going Mobile and EMV and Security, over the first two days of the conference, with a half-day track devoted exclusively to NFC: Not Only Payment on April 25. On April 23, CARTES America will host sessions on US NFC Implementation Actions and Results, EMV, NFC and Mobile Implementations, The Convergence of EMV and NFC, as well as case studies on European NFC implementations. NFC sessions on April 24 will include Managing Secure Digital Mobile Identities, Mobile and NFC: Smart Implementation Strategies and From Classic EMV Cards to NFC and Stickers.

The United States market for smartphones which can be used as mobile wallets is likely to increase by a factor of 17.8 from 2012 to 2016. That would mean the market would more than double in size every year. The smart money appears to back NFC as the dominant technology for mobile wallets, according to M for Mobile.

“NFC is the focus of a lot of attention and holds promise in a range of applications from contactless payment to ticketing and access control,” said Isabelle Alfano, event director of CARTES America. “As the leading conference devoted to smart technologies, we’re bringing together the key stakeholders in the NFC ecosystem to discuss the ways they are moving NFC toward mainstream adoption.”

The second CARTES America exhibition and conference will bring smart technologies, mobile commerce and digital security authorities and leading technology providers to Las Vegas, Nev. for 80 educational sessions with more than 100 presenters. The event will focus on the topics, trends and technologies to facilitate new business in the large and dynamic American market for innovative smart technologies. The CARTES America conference program includes a number of sessions addressing three broad themes: EMV and NFC deployments, mobile & advanced payments and security. The event will feature technology and application demonstrations by a sold-out roster of 130 exhibitors.

“Last year’s Cartes America event enabled ABnote and other leading edge companies in the EMV and NFC payment application space to present their solutions. This year, Cartes will be bigger and better with a broader display of EMV, NFC and TSM emerging payment and transaction solutions demonstrating real-world consumer applications,” said Jim Ellis, sr. vice president North America, ABnote.

CARTES America is produced by Comexposium. Sponsors and exhibitors include ABnote,This frameless rectangle features a silk screened fused glass replica in a parkingsystem tile and floral motif. Bell ID, Bowe Systec, CPI Card Group, Datacard, Gemalto, GET Group, HID, Mastercard, Morpho, Oberthur, STmicroelectronics and Underwriters Laboratories. Event partners include ACT Canada, BayPay Forum, Eurosmart,You can siliconebracelet Moon yarns and fibers right here as instock. Global Platform, Inc., Global Prepaid Exchange, Homeland Security Research and Smart Payment Association.

My day starts out normally enough: I drop the kids at school and head to the Starbucks, where I use my Smart Phone to pay for my tall Caffé Mocha soy because that’s how I roll: I save one minute not having to reach into my wallet to physically pull out my credit card, it’s logged into the app.

After "checking in" with Foursquare, which tells me a couple of moms from the school have already been there this morning, and then my Facebook, which tells me another "friend" is headed there now, I dash to the Safeway, where I get discounts on my feta cheese, avocados, organic yogurt and Fat Bastard chardonnay because I logged it all in the store’s Just for U program. Again, that’s how we roll.

I Skype with an activist in Australia before she leaves for a fact-finding mission in Iraq. Then I Google the news for the latest Brennan/drone hearings and fire off angry commentaries on Gmail and Twitter to friends, declaring the U.S government fascistic, and worse than the Taliban. I then rush to meet colleagues, including writer Gareth Porter – who just got back from the Middle East and is now writing a story about how Israel may be responsible for leaking fraudulent documents describing Iran’s nuclear capability – at the Lebanese Taverna down the street. I check in two more times with Facebook and Foursquare, because I get extra points when I check into the restaurant. Maybe tomorrow I’ll be the mayor.

I go to the Home Depot to get some material for my son’s science project – he’s going to facilitate electromagnetic energy with batteries and copper coil. I check in again at the Starbucks attached to the Barnes & Noble for my second coffee of the day and buy the book The Perfect Soldiers about the 9/11 hijackers, because I heard it was taken away from one of the 9/11 conspirators at Gitmo, and I wanted to see for myself whether it posed a danger to national security.Looking for the Best iphoneheadset?

Two days later,Looking for the Best iphoneheadset? I am standing at the checkpoint at Dulles Airport heading for Europe. I am flagged for an extra screen. They search my laptop, because, as it were, this happens a lot. I am never told why, though I am eventually cleared to travel. I may never know. Was it my lunching partners and the frequency with which we met, or the diatribes on Twitter? Was it my phone calls overseas,For the world leader in solarlight base services and plastic injection products. or the purchase of materials that are commonly used to make an explosive devise? My reading habits? My love for feta cheese?

没有评论:

发表评论